The Hit-Air MLV model is also super light weight making it comfortable while wearing it over your favorite jacket or coat! It is so light, cool and comfortable you will hardly notice that you are wearing it! The Hit-air MLV model is ideal for the rider who has one or more jackets in his or her wardrobe but want the superior protection that the Hit-air is famous for.
Large double line reflectors and fluorescent color with high visibility for day and night riding.
- New super high speed airbag deployment system 0.18 sec
- Optional back protector
- Designed to wear over your favorite motorcycle jacket or vest
- Uses 60cc cartridge (one already included)
- Available Sizes: Small to XLarge and only in black
- Optional chest padding and CE back padding.
- Equestrian sport: Use with only with English saddles or with western saddles WITHOUT horns.
- When product is not in stock please allow 7 to 10 business days to ship.
Question: What it is the main difference between a hit-air vest for motorcycle and for equestrian sport?
Answer: The airbag vest is exactly the same, the coiled wire is what it’s different: the equestrian is shorter, and the motorcycle one is longer. If you practice both sports you should get an extra coiled wire.
Question: Is there a hit-air “Lightning Star” model?
Answer: The German hit-air site offers the MLV-YC under that name for marketing purposes.
Disclaimer: The manufacturer reserves the right to change models and model specifications including performance specifications without notice.